- Drive Sales
Drive your sales by taking advantage of the fact that 43% of consumers are currently buying more items with coupons1. Further, coupons allow you to offer a discount without affecting the customer’s perception of the regular price/value of your brand.
- Brand Switching
The study by Acosta – The Why? Behind The Buy, revealed that on average, across several categories, shoppers rarely or never buy different brands only 35.9% of the time1. As a result, 64.1% of the time shoppers are open to brand switching. How are you taking advantage of this opportunity?
- Encourage Trials
By temporarily reducing the price, you reduce the risk of a customer looking to try a new brand.
Market Research & Frequency
- Total potential weekly household penetration: 8.01million2
- Weekly frequency of store visits by shoppers: 1.51
- Potential Gross Impressions: 12.01 million per week2
- Cost per thousand Potential Gross Impressions (CPI): $1.552
- Make the offer clear to customers, simple messages get action
- Use a photo to highlight a new SKU or promote a family of products
- Add a backer card option to further enhance your marketing message
- Does your creative reinforce the message delivered by your other traditional media
- Consider using a scent component within the creative, if applicable
- Call your Metrospot Account Representative to discuss your design strategy
Please go to Material Specs to download the spec you need.
1. Canada Grocers Executive Report 2012-2013 2. Data: ACNielsen Channel Watch April 2011, Calculations: Metrospot Marketing