- Get Noticed
On average only 28%1 of shoppers go straight to the product they want, as a result, the vast majority of customers can be influenced through In-store media. Use Shelf Ads to get the customers attention and highlight your brands “Call to Action” to “Win The Sale”.
- Super Size Your Message
Shelf Ad + offers the maximum at-shelf space allowing you to convey more complex messages. You can also consider an overlay of a coupon to gain impulse purchases or an information piece take-away to further compliment your ad message.
- Educate Customers
Cutomers wish to be better informed while making their brand or category choices. 79%3 of customers stated that In-Store messages were useful in helping them decide on what to buy.
Market Research & Frequency
- Total potential weekly household penetration: 8.01million2
- Weekly frequency of store visits by shoppers: 1.51
- Potential Gross Impressions: 12.01 million per week2
- Cost per thousand Potential Gross Impressions (CPI): $1.55 – $1.682
- Take advantage of the ample media space by using large product images
- The large surface allows you to list key steps in meal preparation or to outline key product uses or attributes
- Die cut options can reinforce key messages such as new packaging shapes
- Consider using an overlay such as contest, ballet forms, coupons, recipes or product information takeaways
- Call your Metrospot Account Representative to discuss your design strategy
Shelf Ad+ (5×9), (5×12), (5×15) and (5×18) – Please go to Material Specs to download the spec you need.
1. Canadian Grocers Executive Report 2012-2013 2. ACNielson Channel Watch April 2011, Stats Canada 2011, Calculation: Metrospot Marketing 3. POPAI Consumer Study 2002