- Get Noticed
On average only 28% of shoppers go straight to the product they want, as a result, the vast majority of shoppers can be influenced through In-store media. Use Shelf Ads to get the customers attention and highlight your brands “Call To Action” to “Win The Sale”.
- Integrated Marketing
Gain synergies from your investment in traditional out-of-store media, digital, and social media by using In-Store Shelf Ads to reinforce your brands message to customers who are in the store and focused on buying.
Market Research & Frequency
- Total potential weekly household penetration: 8.01million2
- Weekly frequency of store visits by shoppers: 1.51
- Potential Gross Impressions: 12.01 million per week2
- Cost per thousand Potential Gross Impressions (CPI): $1.352
- Consumers take approximately 3-7 seconds to absorb your message while shopping. Make your message simple and clear
- Consider using colours that allow your message to stand out
- Does your In-Store message integrate well with your other media elements?
- You can use embossed images to emphasize key brand characteristics
- Consider using a scent component within the creative, if applicable
- Die cut options can reinforce key messages such as new packaging shapes
- Call your Metrospot Account Representative to discuss your design strategy
Shelf Ad (6×5) and (6×7) – Please go to Material Specs to download the spec you need.
1. Canadian Grocers Executive Report 2012-2013. 2. Data: AC Nielsen Channel Watch April 2011, Stats Canada 2011, Calculations: Metrospot Marketing