- Educate Customers
Todays customers want to be better informed while making their brand or category choices. 79% of customers stated that In-Store messages were useful in helping them decide on what to buy.
- Multi-dimensional Marketing
You may use several components within a booklet to create a more comprehensive program offering multiple opportunities to engage customers. For example: your booklets may contain product information, coupons and rebates, product usage ideas, contests, and other promotional incentives.
- Increae Your Promotional Cost Efficiencies
Partner with other family brands or non-competing manufacturers to lower program costs while increasing the number of positions where your material is available In-Store.
Market Research & Frequency
- Total potential weekly household penetration: 8.01 million2
- Weekly frequency of store visits by shoppers: 1.51
- Potential Gross Impressions: 12.01 million per week2
- Cost per thousand Potential Gross Impressions(CPI): $1.552
- If you are offering a price incentive include the offer on the front cover, customers love to save
- Your booklet should be able to fit into a customer’s pocket making it easy to take home for later use
- Samples can be inserted into booklets, providing another dimension to your In-Store program
Please go to Material Specs to download the spec you need.
1. Canadian Grocers Executive Report 2012-2013 2. ACNielsen Channel Watch April 2011, Stats Canada 2011, Calculations: Metrospot Marketing